Toribash
Original Post
How do you become an admin?
I was just wondering how people get the Purple text, little crows by their name ect. Just curious and wouldn't mind trying out.
There are many different staff groups as you can see here: http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php
Their duties are all different, for example as help squad you moderate some forum boards, help beginners and answer questions, as Event Squad you make and host events and so on. If you would like to know more about each staff position you can find more information with google search.

Sometimes there are recruitment drives hosted where people send in their applications and few people are picked, however, most staff groups are accepting applications 24/7, so if you feel like you fit for some specific role feel free to write an application and send it to one of the staff members (of the department you apply for).

The crowns by players' name is not staff, it means that they are toribash legend and the only way to become one is to be very dedicated to the community.
Last edited by Smaguris; Mar 29, 2017 at 01:39 PM. Reason: oops grammar mistake
this should be everything you need

thank you smaguris for ninja'ing me
Last edited by TyZi; Mar 29, 2017 at 01:14 PM. Reason: OH FRICK OH GOD
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

If you mean the people with red names, then you have to be one of the best three staffs in the game.
hey i only logged in one day to say hi to friends and now i have to tell people things and make choices even though i just made popcorn for dinner at 1am and i don't understand how i got here help
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
hey i only logged in one day to say hi to friends and now i have to tell people things and make choices even though i just made popcorn for dinner at 1am and i don't understand how i got here help

that was oooooooooooold toribash......
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda