Toribash
Original Post
how about we make signature videos!
for example look at my signature and ull understand its of my friend being stuck in a trash can nocked over and screemed like a baby lol XD

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Re: how about we make signature videos!
how'd he get in there? did you put him in there...
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
its a video that i took wit my friends the guy that falls name is thomas and the guy that pushed him is kevin

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
check out my photo bucket profile for more

[Evil] is recruiting!

nikita paid me to bump this random crap

\/ insert infraction here

Here's your infraction. Two lovely points for necromancy.
~C.
Last edited by CMon; Aug 20, 2009 at 10:41 AM.
Is that how you used to talk tertywerty!?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
It's how all new people talk. My first post was beggin' for some credits...But I used grammar. So I'm cool. \o/
Let's all use this thread to see how much a person can improve from being retarded.

Closed.