Toribash
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Congratulations on your pay2win, atleast in hearthstone $$$ can buy you wins, unlike in toribash

It's his money and he can do whatever he wants with it, you being salty won't change anything. If you set yourself a goal to craft a certain deck, little by little you'll eventually get there. Buying more packs with money just speeds up the process.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Get good at arena, you'd be surprised how fast you earn dust/gold.

Today I went 3-3 in arena and out of those six games, 5 of them were against mages with at least two flamestrikes and a pyroblast. What the fuck, Blizzard ?
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Today I went 3-3 in arena and out of those six games, 5 of them were against mages with at least two flamestrikes and a pyroblast. What the fuck, Blizzard ?

You're always gonna get arenas like that, rng is still a part of the game after all, but if you know what you're doing, those 6- arena runs won't affect your gold income that much.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Tavern brawl bumpaloo!!

Pretty fun stuff, I spent like an hour and a half straight on it so far.

Do you guys want a leaderboard in the first post? Like, who got the most wins each week or something like that?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It's pretty fun but looks pretty unbalanced at the same time.

No fucking way just beat a nefarion who was 30 hp with 30 armor in two turns when i was at 1hp and he was top decking. oh god
Last edited by cocacobra; Jun 18, 2015 at 02:15 AM.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Actually it's more of an early/late game thing. Nefarian clearly has the upper hand early, but when you get your ragnaros hero power and those cost less for each damage you've taken cards, nefarian will have a very hard time dealing with them.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I feel I need to learn the cards better.

Either I suck at it for whatever reason, or I'm getting really unlucky. I believe I'm 2-4 atm.
Nefarion's OP imo, if you get moderately decent cards at the beginning there's no reason to ever lose. It's definitely a possibility for ragnaros to win but he cant wipe for shit and he barely has any taunts, making it difficult to survive
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
Nefarion's OP imo, if you get moderately decent cards at the beginning there's no reason to ever lose. It's definitely a possibility for ragnaros to win but he cant wipe for shit and he barely has any taunts, making it difficult to survive

I dunno. I'm 3-0 on rag. I think the sooner you get rid of your weapon the better. Plus always keeping a minion or two on the board is great
I feel like as though I beat all the expert ai, but I haven't gotten the gold from the quest for it, so I'm redoing(?) the ones that I know for sure I haven't done recently to make sure I've done them all. Maybe I already did it a while back and I forgot I got the gold from it.

Also, finally finished unlocking all the basics. Druid was stupidly boring to play due to lack of fun big stuff to ramp up to.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
That feel when you get double divine spirit from Nefarian's hero power

Also add me on NA Gonetosleep#1717