Toribash
Original Post
let's reopen the discussion board
i think these are trying times, and this community is ready to discuss important matters like: police brutality. the length of training police go through. police corruption. policing as a racist institution. police unions abusing the union system.
h
In which country? US? I can just complain about police not doing a damn thing whatsoever.
evil Führer of Evil
what have they ever really done for you aint never done shit
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
This is a children's joint clicking game from 2006, of all the people equipped to discuss and deal with that issue this is probably one of the least qualified.
🫷🦚🫸
ill just put this here
According to a 2013 study by the US Bureau of Justice Statistics, police officers in the US receive less than six months of basic training on average

Finland's police training program requires two years of training, including classroom and field experience. The basic training, or Diploma in Police Studies, takes 2.5 years to complete.

hours to be a cop in the us- 600-800
anywhere else - 2000-4000
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
im really gon spend more time rocking and stoning in deep rock galactic than US police have been training to regulate my drug intake while I do it
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
You know what actually kills people? Freddy Fazbear’s pizza. because if you go to FNAF freddy five bears, pizzeria, you, get the bite of ‘87, cause Freddy Fazbear goes, “Or, or or or, or or or or or or” And he does the Freddy Fazbear, jumpscare, with his hat and bowtie and his friends Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and another Freddy that’s yellow, because he’s from, William Afton, who also kills people ‘cause he’s purple. And he, has a daughter I think, or it was the other one, and if you go to FNAF Freddy Five Fivebear dinner at pizza time, you , learn how to eat pizza, and wear top hats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]