Ranking
My life is complete from this beautiful arts <3
Charm: DORI GET OUT OF THE TOILET, YOU SHOULD BE IN THE OCEAN
Originally Posted by greenblits View Post
Is this big enough?

ANACONDA

That is so amazingly beautiful. Not much else to say about it.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
oh sorry I didn't mean my avatar, I meant the guy in my usertitle

the cart pushing guy

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Stickied because much awesome

Greenblits I look forward to your balloon for our new clanmate :D
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave

*bounce*

I did what I could, don't hate me

holy shitt

now make a banana
-----
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For every new post after this one

There will be an additional charge to request a balloon. The base price will be 5k tc, and depending on the difficulty and number of balloons use to make, the price will vary. All tc must be sent to me (obviously) before I can start

I will post on here letting you know when I run out of balloons or just can't make some for a given time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh wow nvm
Last edited by basic; Aug 24, 2015 at 06:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by desu View Post
Greenblits you are my idol, but pls don't sell out

Getting paid to do a hobby or make art that you enjoy doing , isnt selling out.....
selling out is when you endorse things you don't believe in or enjoy... If Green loves doing what he does with these balloon masterpieces I believe he is entitled to charge as well
I'll be playing on my Original account for a while this is account will still be used for GM events due to Shiai tokens not being tradeable
Request by crith

Hot Dog

Request by ☼hanz0: Quite a while ago too... sorry bout that

this guy though

BEE

"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous

this guy though

If someone requested something that was a gif would you also make a gif version of it?