Ranking
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
jesus christ i partied for like 15 hours straight and i am so fucking tired

i feel bad for the dudes who actually smoked and drank their brains out, i'm just tired because of allergies and shit

How does one party?
I don't think I've actually ever partied.

\o/ I'm like teh biggest square lul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Here's a guide:

take 3 shots at once, then take a dab, then play smash against 2 sober Melee addicts (and beat them 2v1 while they have each have 2 stocks and you only have 1 left), eventually pass out, wake up, then hang out for another few hours, then go to someone else's house and smoke a ton of weed and play Timesplitters: Future Perfect and Gauntlet: Dark Legacy for the rest of the day.

it's quite simple
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Here's a guide:

take 3 shots at once, then take a dab, then play smash against 2 sober Melee addicts (and beat them 2v1 while they have each have 2 stocks and you only have 1 left), eventually pass out, wake up, then hang out for another few hours, then go to someone else's house and smoke a ton of weed and play Timesplitters: Future Perfect and Gauntlet: Dark Legacy for the rest of the day.

it's quite simple

throw out the shots and weed, switch out the games, throw in swimming, dancing, and locked doors and you've got my night
throw out the shots and weed, switch out the games, throw in swimming, dancing, and locked doors and you've got my night

I think he means the coitus
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits

so completely different then lol
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
when you said 'party' did you mean cult worship?

aren't those the same things

also someone help me beat up my allergies I feel like total shit