as far as im concerned tori possess at least all of the following

reality warping

immortality

instant translocation

super speed

shapeshifting

full body control despite amputation

immeasurable strength

all of this suggests he would be nigh-omnipotent, at least within whatever that white space is that he's contained in
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Let’s say Tori can edit game rules and mods to make it interesting, Tori being that weak would be boring.
We could also say Tori can see the ghosts of his opponent
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean if Tori has full control over game rules then he can simply make anyone "Uke" to then set number of players to "one player"... making the person never exist in his realm... and if that isn't enough then he's indestructible, since he can turn off any damage, same with fracture or dms.

Domain Expansion: classic.tbm
Originally Posted by basic View Post
need a rap battle between these 2 knuckleheads

tori is cooked
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by basic View Post

try to make it through the full 2:01 challenge(gone impossible)
tori controls the quantum realm
-----
Originally Posted by melrose View Post
I mean if Tori has full control over game rules then he can simply make anyone "Uke" to then set number of players to "one player"... making the person never exist in his realm... and if that isn't enough then he's indestructible, since he can turn off any damage, same with fracture or dms.

Domain Expansion: classic.tbm

Tori uses Hollow Purple, it was super effective.
Last edited by Kirito; Feb 26, 2024 at 08:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.