Toribash
Surprised nobody mentioned diaphragm punches yet, that could easily neutralize someone if you hit them hard enough.
Had the (dis)pleasure of experiencing that in a friendly duel a few years ago, fetal position followed shortly. At least that taught me where to punch someone in the future lol.
that could suck, idk
also how did you type here aren't you banned (the "NON-EXISTING!") thing
This sig has been infracted.
Reason: reopening Alcatraz
My wrist because my watch could break...
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

I agree with Icky, concussions suck big time. I got tackled onto the street and wacked the back of my head on the pavement really hard when I was 15 I saw a bright flash and heard a POP and it was lights out. Got up but couldn't get balanced, felt nauseous and really disoriented. It made me forget a lot of my memories. Fucked up my head. Shortly after I developed severe depression. I think it's all from hitting my head so hard. Shit fucks with your brain in many ways...
Also getting hit in the nuts hurts really bad. Specifically getting hit on the left nut. That one hangs lower (⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠). Kicked in the nuts is definitely in the top 5
Last edited by tertywerty; Mar 1, 2024 at 05:19 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I’m surprised nobody said scooter to the ankle yet, that shit was painful af as a kid

Also anything to do with your fingernails hurts like crazy, and the recovery sucks, once I closed my car door onto my thumb and it hurt like crazyyy

It also sucks big time if you get any sort of cut on your lips, maybe it’s not the most painful initially but it’s crazy annoying. Any time you eat something, it stings. Any time you smile, it stings as well. Not mentioning how when it scabs you can’t do anything without feeling it pull.
print("Hello, World!")
the torso area (the colored part) gives way too many points for very little force applied to it

also if u manage to ghost ur foot into it u could have a kajillion points ezpz