Ranking
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
MLK KK POR ACASO VC TA FALANDO DA MINHA FOTO DE ANIME? IRMÃO VC SABE AO MENOS QUEM É ESTE PERSONAGEM? É ISSO MSM O MAIS FORTE E PIKA DA PORRA DO ANIME , QUANDO VC CONSEGUIR PELO MENOS FAZER METADE DO QUE ELE FAZ AI SIM VC , PODE FALAR DA MINHA FOTO DE ANIM KJKK NÃO PRECISO NEM CITAR SUA FOTO FEIA NE? KKLKKK MEN VC É FEIO DEMAI E AINDA TEM CORAGEM DE FALAR DE FOTO DE ANIME ? AHH SAI DESSA KJKKK

HABLA MESMO
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
im getting my penis suctioned in the rapid threads forum
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
If people could learn to ignore this leech and their cult followers it would be such a nicer experience for everyone.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Spreading Missinformation as always classic Akina's L and attention seeking none of the people you put on Rascists and Pedophiles have that kind of behaviour. I suggest Akina gets a damn IP ban for once atleast she'll have to go thru all the vpn bullshit to make another account and do her usual shenaniganse
Originally Posted by osno1 View Post
A
epoch, piss, moonshake, nasa, pomi, hampa, iris
B
samurai, athin, ponzo, sir, tabby, chirs, desitwist, suka, tertywerty
C
test, list, melrose, fire, matarika, nurse, typhon, life, mrjingles, wizard, loli, fade, karen
D
ancient, erth, hanna, sparky, aliosa, warlord, sleep, pyro, viddah, mist, death29, lillian, tyzi, fred, lionet, swosh, alexywalexy, slime, rythm

racists
ancient
list
lillian
erth
hanna
sparky
tyzi
swosh
alexywalexy
slime
rythm

pedophiles
aliosa
sparky
tyzi
rythm

they really hired a n*gga named loli
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post
Worst take so far

bro u hv alrdy tkn 1 D in dis thred r u tryin to get anada...?
Originally Posted by Sandalphon View Post
Spreading Missinformation as always classic Akina's L and attention seeking none of the people you put on Rascists and Pedophiles have that kind of behaviour. I suggest Akina gets a damn IP ban for once atleast she'll have to go thru all the vpn bullshit to make another account and do her usual shenaniganse

when a toribash staff thread got u geeked