Toribash
Original Post
[LOCK]Robbing!
As some of you may have discovered, there is a new robbing feature which has been implemented, allowing you to steal TC from absolutely anyone with TC.

For those of you who don't know about this feature, see this link: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_rob.php?rob=

So, what are your opinions? People pay real money for thousands of TC and they get it robbed. Must piss some people off. Some people make texture sets with what free time they have but how are people supposed to pay for it if they get robbed regularly?

On the other hand it gives new guys a bit of a push in the TC department, we all know how much we hate beggars in this community. Plus, it's added a little spice to the community, don't you think?

What are your opinions?
collect snots from the nose
I shat bricks. There's no telling how the people will react to this.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its bad. Mainly because I lose ToriCredits out of it. It just dosen't seem very fair on people who spend real money or put work into making textures for TC.

If I don't get robbed though, its a good idea.
As long as it's not overly used it's fine

i mean someone with a bot the clicks 1 button ever 10 seconds would sort of ruin it... i think maybe 3 times a day? or 1 person at a time.... so 1 person can't be robbed 200 times by the same person over and over again.....
I was robbed of 130K, and counting.
<Tapion> Salmon is nice fish
I tried to rob Chac 3 times and lost like over 800 tcs each time.
This feature relies on luck, so I'm toast.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I lost 174k tc. great idea to withdraw tc, but karma will fuck you back, whoever done this.
I didn't expect such offence against players. If hampa doesn't make a backup to return all tc, smb will regret.
Last edited by Hector; Sep 3, 2009 at 02:10 PM.
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
I would recommend bringing banks back into the game alongside this robbing feature. People would be able to bank their TC and gain little interest per day or hour, whilst people rob their pockets. Once every blue moon they'd succeed in robbing the band and receive a massive load of TC for their efforts, as they'd probably lose more than they've won in the long run.

Also, I was told veb introduced it.
collect snots from the nose
I tried robbing Guv'na but lost like, 600tc
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I've been robbed of 46tc! By peter1212! Nuuuu

*Clicks link to get them back*

This is a wierd idea. Fun, brings variety.
EDIT: i robbed him of 22, then tried again and lost 31, then got 7. DAMN YOU PETER1212
Last edited by iamrubbish; Sep 3, 2009 at 02:12 PM.