Toribash
1:7k Its a bit crowded might get lowered.

2:8k Simple but nice

3:5.5k The blue stuffs ruins it especialy the thing below the visor and the back circle.

Otherwise never do a pov-ray animation for heads it will just looks better and you won't see how it looks in-game.
But realy if in-game heads would look like that I would have still continue texturing .

Otherwise nice work.

But other members would appraise your heads in a diffrent way so ye It might get lowered or it might get higher .
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
1. Damn that is sexy D:
2. Eh, bit odd, but nice. 6k
3. I like it, but not enough detail. But if you were trying to go for simplicity, it's too detailed. 6k
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
wont appraise, the others look about right.
but il give you my normal HI RES gripe... will lose quality when resized

1st head will lose the grain on the plates and pixelate slightly
2nd head will lose the cracks in the teeth
3rd head will lose the most. back wont look as smooth, the band around the head will most likely blur, and you'll lose the grain on the visor. nice try on remaking darkjaks crysis head
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Third one looks crysis inspired.
It doesn't look as precise as the other two though. The shading doesn't quite fit the shapes sometimes. Like in the back tubing, there is only shading horizontally, but not along the segments.

The first is my favorite, I think, but the patterns are repetitive. All corners, right?
It's a bit bland. The back mixes together. Again, some variety would help a lot. Maybe different shading styles.

I have absolutely no idea of head prices now, but I would've said 20-30k. So would that be 10-15k now, since 5k=$1, instead of 10k?

2nd is nice. way different from the other two, so I can't really say if it's better or not. Just depends on the buyer's tastes, I guess. The mouth is well done, but the eyes and tribals are pretty generic looking.

Are these in 512x512 or 256x256?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
512? you rapist! at 128 the quality of all those will be fucked, goodbye heads.
Well the quality won't be fucked. It just won't be as great as they look right now.

Just brought down to the sharpness of every single other 128x128 head.

As long as you make sure to correct any places necessary after resizing, it should be fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
The teeth on the second is slightly distubing. I think it's because it's too right, or too close to the eyes.