Toribash
Original Post
Charity For Head Texture
I'm Portuguese and in my country it's impossible to buy a booster .. then i create this thread .. so u give me tc plz for me to help me buy a head texture .. plz Help me with something

P.S : plz tell to you're friends ... Thx for the help ^^
Last edited by Dark6Demon; Oct 18, 2008 at 11:52 PM.
Proud member of Forget And Kill
Click plz >>> http://dark6demon.on.toribash.com/
begging= bad
how about you learning to design nice stuff and earning your very OWN money

wanna take off shirt and kiss?
-.-
Originally Posted by blaj View Post
begging= bad
how about you learning to design nice stuff and earning your very OWN money

shut up man .. I hate guys with big mouth
Proud member of Forget And Kill
Click plz >>> http://dark6demon.on.toribash.com/
:invade: look. This just shows what you think of your clan if you want other people to give you money because of where you live and been unable to get something because of that then you might aswell tell people to give you stuff cause you said so................. which won't happen

Lol and as for a big mouth thinking that he has a big mouth makes you look even more immature.

Have a nice day. :invade:
guys please dont fight 1st of all, and second of all, please dont ask for money. a head texture is a comfort, and half the people in our clan dont even got one, so please be nicer to eachother?
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
look im in iran so i cant buy boosters TC and things like that and i just want marin relax i think its 1000 TC im working on it for 2 weeks to make the TC and i still got 850 TC so dont be such a jerk and work hard and MAKE TC for you self insted of beging for money your embarsing our clan:|
exacly and dont worry just learn from you mistakes
(and shut up fogle [cus i know you have some smart ass remark being ploted in that ugly head of yours])
well this is just plain out spam so here is a heads up, hundreds of players cant buy boosters for 1 reason or another and why those hundreds should deserve free tc cause of this is beyond me but not only are you begging for a lame reason your spamming the link in PM's waisting mine and other peoples time.

~closed~
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE