Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Greetings

The ES team and the IFs have an announcement to make.

Before the Clan League started we explained that we planned to sort out the 3d Item before the final, this was due to the IF reputation of being slow and unreliable when it came to completing items.

The ES team did not want a repeat of last year, so we were determined to make sure the winning clan would have their item as soon as possible once they'd won the Clan League.

Over the last couple of weeks behind the scenes. The IF team has been working very well and have gone above and beyond what has been asked of them. So we have decided to relent on our original plan and offer the winning clan a view of the 3d item list that has already been made after the discussion that took place In the middle of May.
We will also award the winning Clan of the Clan League the choice to work with the IF team to make their own 3d Item.

(of course do understand this will still be a long process so a period of waiting time is to be expected.)

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=1#post8766934
Originally Posted by ImEmpty View Post
Grohenbird: what will you look like if someone rips both of your legs off? The shorts will be flying in the air under your remaining body. These moments should be thought of.

I also support the idea of the leaf at the groin :>

Will pay 15k to the IF who releases such a thing.

I mean yes, of course, but it really isn't that bad. It'd look better than the skull necklace floating in thin air imo
I think I might be retired.
Could you guys add the beret without the painters mustache under it to the shop ?
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Jul 2, 2016 at 07:41 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by Dare View Post
We would like a 3D Bra

Probably the best idea. Say yes if u want

No. It wouldn't work and would look bad if it's covering both pecs.
---

Seriously tho we need martial arts belts as 3d items
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
yeah a 3d bra wouldn't work without proper physics, it would remain still and overlap with the joints around the breast area.

Ahoy Guys! It's time to announce the new Item : The Pirate Hook!
With this Hand Prothesis you can add an addition to your Pirate Outfit along with the Eye Patch.

It's avaible for 8ST and ready to be redeemed from any Event Squad Member!

Enjoy piercing ye Hook trough someones Skull!

Pictures

Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post

Ahoy Guys! It's time to announce the new Item : The Pirate Hook!
With this Hand Prothesis you can add an addition to your Pirate Outfit along with the Eye Patch.

It's avaible for 8ST and ready to be redeemed from any Event Squad Member!

Enjoy piercing ye Hook trough someones Skull!

Pictures

OMG you guys gotta make a pirate hat and boots now
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I thought this thing was dead.

The hook looks cools though.
<[Sigma]phail> stop dueling new players for their whole inventory on alt accounts you asshole