Ranking
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Roller coasters aren't even scary smh.
To me they're not even really fun either lol, they're kind of boring to me. Last time I went to a fair and rode rides, etc I was just sitting there like mehhhhhhhhh the whole ride lol.

come to cedar point, fam

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
Why would you need to make this depressing :-(

Because that's all life is

-----

o boi sneaky beaky
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Oct 24, 2017 at 12:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Currently at Six Flags with Courtney, and I am terrified of roller coasters so we will see how today goes.

Wait when did you get back with Courtney again
Also I've never been on a rollercoaster before
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
"back with Courtney AGAIN"

Um, probably about 2 weeks back, I thought about it long and hard, and came to the conclusion that it would be dumb of me to throw away a free vacation to the beach for my birthday and throw away free football tickets and concert tickets. So I believe I am just going to ride the relationship out until we pass all those nice things :-)

"back with Courtney AGAIN"

Um, probably about 2 weeks back, I thought about it long and hard, and came to the conclusion that it would be dumb of me to throw away a free vacation to the beach for my birthday and throw away free football tickets and concert tickets. So I believe I am just going to ride the relationship out until we pass all those nice things :-)

savage af
but don't forget about the fucc
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?