Toribash
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Also, has anyone got "For Honour" yet? Is it as good as I hope it is?

i played the beta and overall enjoyed my experience, but i'm not convinced that it's worth the 60 euros (or whatever currency you use) for me personally

zockinator is pretty much addicted to it though so it really depends on the person

i haven't really played any other fighting system based games, so i can't compare it to anything else

guess you can always ask for a refund if you stop enjoying it after 1 hour

EDIT: ubishit servers are down right now which reminds me ubishit has shit servers occasionally so be prepared for that if you do end up buying it
Last edited by fudgiebalz; Feb 21, 2017 at 07:27 PM. Reason: EDIT: ubishit
alright guy
It's Ubisoft. I saw a trailer ages ago and was almost interested, until the Ubisoft logo appeared.

It'll work for a few weeks, then a Uplay will do it's Uplay stuff and your house will set on fire. It's a sad sad world when EA has a better service than someone.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Is she hot?

EDIT: nevermind I see you've been questioned on this already

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Not answered adequately enough for me

Icky - WE DEMAND PICS!

#parrot

[17:01] <%Icky> *picture*
[17:01] <%Icky> in response to your question on my chronicle thread
[17:01] <~Skul> i'd fuck it
[17:01] * ~Skul content

Approval got bois

Also dam ubisoft. :c nvm then
-----
@Moop/anyone else who knows things
Do you know a martial art that's mainly defensive by the way?
I don't mean "for self defense". I mean an actual martial art/fighting style that has emphisis heavily on defense.

I just need it for fitness and something less intense that fencing and less taxing than uni.
I looked at BJJ and I think its a little too aggressive for what I want to do. I looked at Muay Thai out of curiosity but arrived at the same conclusion.

Ideas/suggestions are welcome.
Last edited by Icky; Feb 22, 2017 at 11:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ju-jitsu? Judo?

Fuck just get good at boxing and hit the other guys first. hard. It's also fun!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You're looking for a martial art that's good for fitness but not too intense? And one that's less aggressive than BJJ? I'm not sure what you're looking for exists

Honestly BJJ is a very defensive martial art, I'd go for that. It's also really good for fitness and a great martial art for self-defense (even though that isn't what you're looking for, its not a bad thing to have)
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
You're looking for a martial art that's good for fitness but not too intense? And one that's less aggressive than BJJ? I'm not sure what you're looking for exists

Honestly BJJ is a very defensive martial art, I'd go for that. It's also really good for fitness and a great martial art for self-defense (even though that isn't what you're looking for, its not a bad thing to have)

Duuuuuh. I guess I was being a little too hopeful huh? I'll look up more on BJJ though.
You're gonna get injured, for sure. Happens to everyone. Just be smart about rehabing it.

It's really good fun and it's easy to get addicted to. It's definitely for thinkers.
Pretty sure its the grappling thing that im not keen on. Maybe I'll just focus on striking ones. Heck could just do Tai chi.

Moved the last of my stuff into uni today. Now I get tonight free and then tomorrow morning i'll be bossing class.
I love you icky never die ok
-----
You handsome fuck
Last edited by Reta; Mar 25, 2017 at 10:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Thats the plan.

So today at uni our group had to present at uni. We made a cup that would be a "hot beverage" container. We aimed it at people that suffer from parkinsons cause it was fairly well known and ideally a simple thing to tackle.

Got all the shit done easily. Till today, the three of us were meant to present about an hour ago. But one member got in a car crash where a truck swerved over and crashed/wedged 4 cars into the wall on the motorway.

So now Im sitting at a table alone cause the girl in the crash still hasnt left site. While the other guy turned up, found out she wasn't coming and after a discussion with the teacher about how we couldnt present cause we were a man short and were "unprepared" cause only she had the presentation on our laptop. (Technically true)
He left.

Lol whoops. Im only here so I can pick up the cup I made in the class prior. Plus I woke up on time for this and I refuse to leave now smh.