Ranking
Oo it's that guy. Welcome back. Very nice replay, it's got some unique aspects. Still a bit simple though, but I guess you're just making something to shake off some rust.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
after all those years, and you're still in solid shape goddamn bro.

i couldn't really say much about the replay other than the opener was nice, and the way you went into the decap was super clean, transitioned very nicely into the split kick, and that kick punch combo was a nice cherry on top of the replay.

as i said before bro, the could differentiate a ''Water'' replay from a mile away, because you have this unique way of moving that i don't see other ukebashers do, its good to see a replaymaker like you comeback and it was a blast watching you make this live bro.
Welcome back, and nice replay. I enjoy how you seem to only hit Uke superficially yet manage to get a good amount of dms. The replay was pretty nostalgic for me, it reminds me of when the replays board had lots of people making madmans. Also I think your movement is fluid haha get it B)
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Rajen View Post
after all those years, and you're still in solid shape goddamn bro.

i couldn't really say much about the replay other than the opener was nice, and the way you went into the decap was super clean, transitioned very nicely into the split kick, and that kick punch combo was a nice cherry on top of the replay.

as i said before bro, the could differentiate a ''Water'' replay from a mile away, because you have this unique way of moving that i don't see other ukebashers do, its good to see a replaymaker like you comeback and it was a blast watching you make this live bro.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Welcome back, and nice replay. I enjoy how you seem to only hit Uke superficially yet manage to get a good amount of dms. The replay was pretty nostalgic for me, it reminds me of when the replays board had lots of people making madmans. Also I think your movement is fluid haha get it B)

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it. Just made this one today too.
Attached Files
water - bamboozled.rpl (132.1 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Water; Jun 15, 2021 at 10:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
nice replay man, insane considering you havent played in a couple years. even though its short the movement is pretty satisfying. only thing i dont like is how weak the punch for the split looks. you still look so unique, even now, reminds me of when i watched your replays in 2015-16 for the first time and couldnt figure out how you did what u do.