Ranking
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
baiting maya again SMH

I edited the post and put the exact issue in the spoiler

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Jobo once invited me to a party so he could show off that he knew me from toribash to a chick he was showing it too.

I didnt go.

I mean I did try get you to come to my exclusive bday party but unfortunately the toribash bit was a meme. I think in the clan league finals last year I was hammered at a party and I made this chick download toribash so I could attend the finals and me and her were in the stream on voice chat but that's the closest toribash has been to my personal life. I still haven't watched that stream fuck knows what I said on it
-----
Flexing toribash is something @itemp would do
-----
Apparently work is more important than jobomans birthday @icky
Last edited by JoboMan; Aug 27, 2020 at 09:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I apologise for this post.
so when I was young, I noticed that I could see my nose and I kinda went insane because I was nonstop focusing on my nose

edit: no mirror though, like... really look at my nose with my own eyes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
So there was a recent issue about

thingymajig

and led to a lot of people saying "men are trash"
NOT THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SHARING THE PICTURES

I'm a man I get offended by it because they aren't hating the specific person/people who committed the *thingymajig*

update

honestly same.
Guess we just have to learn to live with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-----

Once I filled my desktop with random programs I found on the internet because I thought my mother would be proud of me for knowing how to download stuff. Instead I got grounded lmao.(also a LOT of viruses, the upper side of InternetExplorer was filled with SO MUCH PLUGINS that it took about 50% of the screen, plus the desktop had so many programs they couldn't fit on the desktop).
Last edited by victortb; Aug 28, 2020 at 02:43 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I was the one who installed iStripper (Desktop sprites that strip on your screen and move around) on all the computer tech pcs for senior prank
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
I mean I did try get you to come to my exclusive bday party but unfortunately the toribash bit was a meme. I think in the clan league finals last year I was hammered at a party and I made this chick download toribash so I could attend the finals and me and her were in the stream on voice chat but that's the closest toribash has been to my personal life. I still haven't watched that stream fuck knows what I said on it
-----
Flexing toribash is something @itemp would do
-----
Apparently work is more important than jobomans birthday @icky

pay me enough and i'll even wear a bikini to your party
not many people actually know about this, but when I clean my room once a week (sometimes twice a week) I can spend up to an hour or longer cleaning it, I have some sort of obsession with having my bedroom clean and perfect to a tee... everything dusted more than 3 times, I sometimes move my art frames around and the albums in my room,idk why, I like to switch them in different places... also my room is pretty large so it adds on the fact that i have a lot of room to clean and I even take out all of my clothes off the racks and out of my draws to just refold them and place them back, I have even ironed them when they didn't need to be ironed. I think i'm a psychopath.

When i had a friend over (a fuck buddy) i told her about this and she told me it was creepy but wasn't completely freaked out lol.
I vacuum my room 2 - 3 times a week also, even though it never even needs to be vacuumed it's just the feeling on having a fresh room.

Adding onto the clothes part, since i'm getting into fashion/modeling/photography i'll be having a new wardrobe so that will be fun to have MORE clothes to iron and sort them out twice a god damn week... I have way too many clothes for a guy and yes, i've been told that it's weird but allow it, fam.
Last edited by max; Aug 29, 2020 at 10:15 PM.
Rather weird, I have to clean my house everyday. Otherwise the dust will build up a lot. Also allergies.

I can relate to the clean part feeling though. It's rather nice when you finish cleaning everything up.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Been going out way too much this summer and my parents are worried I'm an alcoholic.I'm starting to think they're right
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen