ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What do we do with judofrac in CL 2020?
Add judofrac and replace on of last years mods
14 Votes / 17.50%
Don't add judofrac
43 Votes / 53.75%
Add judofrac to last years mod pool and make no other changes
23 Votes / 28.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
CL 2020 Mod Poll

Hello everyone! Clan League is right around the corner, but, firstly I'd like to ask all of you looking to participate in CL 2020, to answer a quick little poll in order to help influence the mod selection for this year's iteration of CL.

Originally Posted by CL2019 modlist
Aikidobigdojo.tbm
ErthTKv2.tbm
Boxshumushuv3.tbm
Lenshu3ng.tbm

Last edited by TyphoN; Jun 6, 2020 at 04:02 AM.
Use Kane's wushu mod from his event instead of boxshumushu3, you must reach the 80k (or whatever other limit you set) or have your opponent DQ'd in order to win. I found his event was very fun but also competitive at the same time. Would be nice to see wushu return after such a long hiatus from clan leagues.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Use Kane's wushu mod from his event instead of boxshumushu3, you must reach the 80k (or whatever other limit you set) or have your opponent DQ'd in order to win. I found his event was very fun but also competitive at the same time. Would be nice to see wushu return after such a long hiatus from clan leagues.

this but instead of replacing boxshu mushu with it, replace it with tk
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
fl0w's point-win mechanic for wushu is a good candidate if you're at all considering a pool of 'mystery' mods.
Actually adding the point-win mechanic to TK would be beneficial in increasing the gameplay quality of CL matches, considering in recent years TK is a "who can hit someone first and then float away without getting hit" kind of mod in CL. This would also make cowmeat redundant huehue
e_yes to everything said there
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey

Actually adding the point-win mechanic to TK would be beneficial in increasing the gameplay quality of CL matches, considering in recent years TK is a "who can hit someone first and then float away without getting hit" kind of mod in CL. This would also make cowmeat redundant huehue

We'll look at options for both TK and a Boxshu alternative.

damn, i have not heard of a better idea ever.
Holotor is a genius. implement this now
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey