Ranking
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
my middle school was right next to a military base

one day a kid climbed over the fence and got shot in the head

did he live
My coworker once 'stole' a safe box in a gas station.

He was at the cashier paying for the fuel when the gas station was assaulted. He and some more men were oblied into carry a huge safe box to a stolen car.

While fleeing, the thiefs hit the car in a light pole right in front the gas station.

Last edited by Carnage; Nov 6, 2020 at 05:48 AM.
In 11th grade, we had schoolmates who fucked each other in the first floorThey were caught and the girl decided to leave the school (the boy stayed)
After a couple of years, there was a meme posted by someone anonymous about the incident
We had a gut feeling that it was one of our companions who came up with the meme
After having a heated discussion about the possible suspects and the person who coulda had done it, they just stopped working on the case because the image of the meme was untraceable
And just like that, the person who made the meme got out scot-free
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
I knew a dude whos parents had been divorced since he was like a year old.

He eventually explained that his dads side were hugely religious and super controlling / involved, and he didnt really know any better.

Well apparently, his mother had to be a virgin before the wedding or the entire wedding and all that stuff was void in his parents eyes, his mum swore up and down she was, and i don't doubt it tbf, lovely woman.

Soon after the father apparently voiced to his parents that she didnt bleed a lot/as much as he expected/assumed she would.

So his parents tried to get the church to void the marrige and demanded the wifes family be exposed as "devil loving sinners".

The father and mother are on... reasonable terms i guess? No hate, some love, but it was a bridge neither knew how to fix. So they cut ties and its been that way since.

He's an athiest. Shocking right?
who the fuck talks about how much their partner bleeds during sex with their parents

and how the fuck does that have any relation at all to virginity

i am upset at the stupidity
alright guy
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Do you know what a hymen is...?

hymens don't only break during sex

and even then, the amount of blood varies
alright guy
In the last few days of secondary school, this girl took part in a gangbang, somewhere in a field, got pissed on, and someone videoed it. It got leaked around the whole school. The best thing though, she wore the same clothes that got pissed on to school.
print("Hello, World!")